"As we pass through the trials of life, let us try to keep an eternal perspective, let us not complain, let us become even more prayerful, let us serve others, and let us forgive one another." -James B. Martino

Friday, May 21, 2010

It's been a while. :)

So, it's the first day of summer 2010 and my boredom has led me to my blog. Does anyone read this? No. But I feel like posting something anyways.

I've officially survived my Junior year, but just barely. This year has been crazy with lots of work, band, choir, church, and friends to keep up with.

All I really want to say at the moment is no matter how hard I try, I've found that I'm still a stupid teenager. I still get emotional over the littlest things. Boys are still dumb. I still procrastinate. I still suck at prioritizing. I still mess up. I'm still immature. I still can't be perfect. But I'd like to think I try.

There are people I miss, people I love, and people that make me who I am. Here's hoping for a great summer... <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh pick me! I read your blog....well, when you write on it. :) I hope you have a fabulous summer. This summer will be the last before it gets completely insanely, crazy. Enjoy begin bored cuz down the road you'll wish you were. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Cassie. I think you're awesome! I think you're totally on the right track no matter what you might think sometimes. I missed seeing you every morning this week! Love you - Sister Kelley :o)

    ReplyDelete