"As we pass through the trials of life, let us try to keep an eternal perspective, let us not complain, let us become even more prayerful, let us serve others, and let us forgive one another." -James B. Martino

Saturday, July 17, 2010

And it's getting ready to come to an end... :(

Well, after browsing through a few of my friends' blogs, I feel like I should be posting much, much more than I currently do (which is obviously not very much). I have so much that I can share! :o) I think I'm going to attempt to wrap up my summer in a couple posts, then make blogging a regular habit. To the few of you that read this... I give you full permission to nag at me to update this as necessary! 

To start with, this summer has been pretty great. It's gone by much too quickly though!! There was a little stress, a bit of drama, a few tough losses, but so much fun and so many memories. I'm sad to see it begin to come to a close. No, it's not quite over, but band camp is around the corner, which means my social life is soon to be sent into hibernation for a few months. Not only that, but the homework is already beginning to pile up and school hasn't even started yet! But it's alright... one more year. I can make it. :) 

And now to tell you of all my fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment