"As we pass through the trials of life, let us try to keep an eternal perspective, let us not complain, let us become even more prayerful, let us serve others, and let us forgive one another." -James B. Martino

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So this is the life.

Funny how growing up kinda makes you wish you can go back to high school just a while longer... (never thought I'd say that. Ever.) Just a few months and a little exposure to some adult responsibility, and I'm desperately searching for the rewind button. Okay it's not that bad... but the teenager in me requires me to be melodramatic. ;)

College! Going well, but not all that fun. Community college pretty much just feels like high school for grown ups. I'm doing well in all of my classes... all As so far. Just lacking a bit in the social department. Most of my friends are off livin' the university life. But it is what it is, and it's free. So I figure I can tough it out till next year when I head up to BYU-I! Just one more year.

To get through the school year, my parents finally helped me get my first car! A '98 Ford Taurus. It was a cute little grandma car. I drove it for approximately 5 weeks before I managed to get in an accident and break the poor thing. It wasn't my fault, but it still made me sad to see my first car leave so soon. As of this week I am now the owner of a 2003 PT Cruiser. At least this car has a CD player... :) Haha. Here's to hoping this one will be with me a long, long time.

I guess that's all that's up with me... Keeping busy with school and work. How boring. Putting all of my money towards gas and my car. Also sad and boring. This growing up thing ain't all it's cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment